BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Systems Engineer - Sr.
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Dayton, OH
- Other Location
The Senior Systems Engineer candidate will perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. Team member will be expected to oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Support development of image quality metrics and data testing
- Develop code to look at algorithm output.
- Develop software to ensure identified improvements are iterated into a final solution.
- Able to deploy and develop algorithms in a cloud environment
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• MA/MS degree with 9 years of experience.
• In lieu of the degree, may substitute 19 years of relevant work experience.
• Familiar with OPIR data formats and systems.
• Able to deploy algorithms using Docker.
• Ability to code in Matlab and Python.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.