The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.Manager In Training
- Job Title
- Manager In Training
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Minneapolis, MN 55425
- Other Location
Now Hiring!! Join our Manager-In-Training Program in Minneapolis, MN
Are you looking to build your career and are you enthusiastic about delighting customers and helping others? Do you enjoy meeting new people and creating an initial experience that leads to more frequent interactions? If you share our passion developing talent and providing great customer service then there’s a space for you at Park ‘N Fly!
We are offering a unique and fast-track manager training & development program at our Nashville, TN location to provide the skills and knowledge to a selected group of talented individuals who are ready to be a part of our future.
The Manager-In-Training program is a 10-month program designed to provide the following:
- Practical on-the-job training across all areas of management and parking facility operations
- A comprehensive course of study including on-line courses and assigned reading material to build strategic management skills
- Within one year, the Manager-In-Training should be fully qualified to manage a Park ‘N Fly facility employing as many as 100 employees.
The Manager-In-Training program is an entry level position that provides an opportunity to learn hands on all of the essential duties and responsibilities at the parking facility. The individual is responsible for providing assistance with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all lot employees including scheduling, safety, training, development, & employee relations. Additional responsibilities include assisting the Lot Manager and Assistant Manager in directing all lot functions, budget related tasks, and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Lot Manager and Assistant Manager with all operation location functions.
- Directs employee relations and promote harmonious work environment.
- Coordinates all dispatch, valet, driver, and skycap activities to ensure the proper flow of traffic and personnel to maintain three to five-minute service for customers.
- Perform weekly van timing surveys to ensure proper service requirements.
- Assists in maintaining an adequate staff by scheduling, training, and developing subordinate personnel. Approves and coordinates break and meal periods for all scheduled non-exempt staff.
- Maintains facility and van appearance by coordinating regular inspections.
- Applies and implement standards of performance by submitting to management new ideas, concepts and procedures relative to changing organizational and staffing needs.
- Observes all employee functions while maintaining a daily log.
- Prepares weekly report for manager.
- Applies progressive disciplinary policy when necessary.
- Flexible with work shifts/hours, to service late flights, peak volume periods, vacated shifts, and other emergency situations.
- Ensures quality service for customers by maintaining three to five-minute pick up, ease of operation and expeditious exit. Interact and communicate with customers, and handle complaints or problems.
- Expected to complete assignments from Lot Manager Training Program within a 1-year period.
- Perform other job related duties as required
Associate’s Degree and/or Bachelor’s Degree required.
Supervisor experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be willing to relocate after training, possibly to another out of state location.
Interested in our Manager-In-Training position? Join us! Please complete an online application at www.pnf.com/careers.
At Park ‘N Fly we look to provide career opportunities to customer focused, hard-working and team-oriented individuals. Our employees are passionate about the work that they do every day and they know how to have fun while achieving business results. We look forward to learning more about you and making the most of your talent.
- Required Skills
- Manager In Training