The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.Overnight Kiosk Attendant
- Job Title
- Overnight Kiosk Attendant
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- San Francisco, CA 94080
- Other Location
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a direct impact on your customers every single day? Are your customer service skills world-class? If you're somebody who is self-driven and looking for your next great opportunity, then you should consider working at Park N' Fly as one of our Kiosk Attendants!
Park N' Fly is the nation's leader in affordable airport parking. It's our mission to provide an easy way for travelers to save time and money with our alternative to traditional terminal airport parking. We offer more than just parking alone, by providing great service and convenience for all of our customers.
As a Kiosk Attendant, you will be responsible for maintaining efficient operation of the kiosk assisting booth for incoming and outgoing customers. You'll assist with our customer requests and strive to craft a collaborative work environment. You'll do this while providing each customer with the high level of courteous and expeditious service that Park N' Fly is known for.
We are looking for individuals who display a high energy level and positive attitude. Successful Kiosk Attendants communicate clearly with both customers and other employees, maintain a clean work area, and present a professional overall image and appearance.
This is a position you must be flexible with scheduled hours and be available for overtime as per the business needs.
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands on assistance to both customers and employees to ensure compliance with our Customer Service Vision & Mission
- Assist customers on proper usage of kiosks and related equipment
- Properly operate PNF systems, automated parking systems, and other gate control systems
- Maintain our Kiosks by ensuring they are stocked and operational
- Document and report any equipment issues to manager.
- Ensure proper flow of traffic through the parking areas
- Additional duties as assigned
Preferred Kiosk Attendant Skillsets
Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, and builds a diverse workforce.
Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
Integrity: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, and treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, contribute to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Prior supervisory experience in a retail environment preferred
- Have maintained a current and valid driver's license for at least 2 years
- Have a clean and safe driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Required Skills