- Job Title
- Automotive Detailer
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Minneapolis, MN
- Other Location
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a direct impact on your customers every single day? Are your customer service skills world-class? If you're somebody who is self-driven and looking for your next great opportunity, then you should consider working at Park N' Fly as one of our Automotive Detailers!
Park N' Fly is the nation's leader in affordable airport parking. It's our mission to provide an easy way for travelers to save time and money with our alternative to traditional terminal airport parking. We offer more than just parking alone, by providing great service and convenience for all of our customers.
As an Automotive Detailer, you will be responsible for providing automotive detailing services for our customer's vehicles as well as the Park N' Fly's shuttle buses. You'll do this while providing each customer with the high level of courteous and expeditious service that Park N' Fly is known for.
We are looking for individuals who display a high energy level and positive attitude. Successful Automotive detailers communicate clearly with both customers and other employees, maintain a clean work area, and present a professional overall image and appearance.
You must be flexible with scheduled hours and be available for overtime as per the business needs.
Pay Rate: $11-13hr experience based
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Wash customer vehicles and company shuttle bus exteriors
- Apply wax to auto body, wipe/buff surface to protect and preserve shine using cloth or buffing machine
- Vacuum interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces with cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Report mechanical and cosmetic information on customers' vehicle to management
Preferred Automotive Detailer Skillsets:
Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, and builds a diverse workforce.
Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
Integrity: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, and treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Dependability: Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and keeps commitments, contribute to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals, completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be at least 18 years of age
- 1-year prior experience with automotive detailing
- Move and lift bulk items up to 50 pounds
- Frequent squatting and bending while servicing vehicle
- Have a clean and safe driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Required Skills