BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Configuration Manager
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Configuration Manager candidate will provide quality assurance, program/project, requirement analysis, risk management and software engineering support services in accordance with the Customer's Configuration Management Plan and PMO practices.
- Plan, lead and, if necessary, conduct site-surveys and uses the information acquired to produce complete documentation of systems and services, support equipment, computer, and electronic equipment installations.
- Maintain all system documentation to include system diagrams, test plans and status of all configuration items.
- Oversee and manage all change requests
- Lead Change Control process meetings, providing direct and candid feedback regarding ideas for proposed changes to systems
- Ensure Configuration Management (CM) for security-relevant IS software, hardware, and firmware is documented and maintained
- Monitor and control project milestones
- Ensure that all system security requirements are addressed during all phases of the information system life cycle
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
• Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
• May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
• Minimum of five (5) plus years of experience in configuration management of IT systems in a production environment.
• Knowledge in managing configuration of software, engineering documents, design drawings, engineering changes and notices, and planning/conducting design audits to enable government ownership of the program technical baseline.
• Advanced knowledge on CM process
• Proficient in technical writing
• Must have a current or be able to favorably pass a 5 year (BI) Background Investigation to join this program.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.