Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job- Full-Time Springfield, MA
- Job Title
- Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job- Full-Time Springfield, MA
- Job ID
- Springfield, MA
- Other Location
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job, Full-Time, Springfield, MA
We’re hiring for a Special Education Teacher to work full-time in our Springfield, MA School.
As a Special Education Teacher(SPED) for Futures Education, you will be working in our Springfield schools providing care to children. You will have your own caseload and work directly in the schools, yet have the support of the therapist-owned and operated management team at Futures.
As a Special Education Teacher in Springfield, Massachusetts, you will have an opportunity to work hands-on, working each day to help improve the lives of children.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in SPED or SPED Endorsement
- Related fieldwork experience preferred
- Commitment to Excellence in Education
- Massachusetts Educators License
Futures Education is a unique organization that provides management and clinical staff to schools located in several locations through the United States. First and foremost, we are hands-on practitioners and educators, committed to best practices, research, and data-driven decision making that provides authenticity to our work and allows us to provide unparalleled service to our client partners.
If you are interested in becoming a Special Education Math Teacher with our team, please reach out today!
- Required Skills
- B.A degree from an accredited college or university in Special Education
- Appropriate content/program area educator license (moderate disabilities or severe disabilities) and grade level (middle school) licensure from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education