BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Academic Administrator - Mid
- Job Title
- Academic Administrator - Mid
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The Academic Administrator candidate will assist the government lead with preparing the 2018 Council on Occupation Education (COE) accreditation self-study report and materials for the upcoming COE site visit.
The candidate must possess excellent writing skills and Microsoft Word skills. Team member must demonstrate excellent customer service, interpersonal communication, coordination skills, and attention to details.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
• Minimum 5-9 years of experience
• Familiarity with training/educational organizations ideally ones that are COE accredited.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Word).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience with writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience preparing materials for COE accreditation and/or site visits
• Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the Intelligence Community and Customer practices