BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
System Administrator Stf - Sr
- Job Title
- System Administrator Stf - Sr
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
The SharePoint Systems Administrator candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to the SharePoint environment including assessment and implementation of SharePoint 2016 new capabilities and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of SharePoint technology to the business opportunities facing the Customer mission. As a member of the Knowledge Management Team the candidate will provide thought leadership on best practices for solution design, with thorough understanding of enterprise application integration including the use of business process and forms, business intelligence, collaboration services, collaborative document management, and portal interaction.
- Support the implementation of custom SharePoint-based solutions and 3rd party tool integration.
- Design and configure federated enterprise search-driven application solutions using managing metadata, content type hub and custom refiners.
- Implement SharePoint Enterprise Search capabilities using SharePoint 2016
- Support Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2016
- Manage system security, system patching, and upgrades
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint 2016 solution packages
- Configure SharePoint 2016 services and settings
- Document SharePoint 2016 configuration and architecture
- Manage site quotas and file size limits
- Manage content databases and creating new ones as required
- Administer and maintain sites and sub-sites
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related areas
• 5+ years hands-on experience installing, configuring and maintaining large SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 multi-farm shared services SharePoint environment.
• 10-12 years of experience with SharePoint, and at least the last 4 with SharePoint 2016
• Working knowledge of following techniques:
-SQL 2014 and 2016
-Window Server 2012 and above.
-SharePoint Services/Portal Server
• Experience establishing federated SharePoint search incorporating managed metadata
• Proficiency with Social Collaboration Platforms, SharePoint On-Premise and SharePoint Online/Office 365 integration
• SharePoint Search Capabilities and Architecture
• Hands on expertise with JSON, Angular, Bootstrap
• Proven analytical skills with information systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Information Security and Systems Administration
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work efficiently between organizations at all levels
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work on a team as well as independently with minimal supervision to achieve project milestones and deadlines
• IAT Level II Certification Security +CE
• Microsoft SharePoint certification
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• MCSE or other MS certifications are a plus