The job you're applying for is no longer available; please search our other great opportunities by clicking 'ALL JOBS' above!
Restaurant Account Coordinator
- Job Title
- Restaurant Account Coordinator
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77024-4264
- Other Location
As an industry leader in the delivery of business intelligence applications and data warehousing solutions to the chain restaurant industry, Mirus Restaurant Solutions is growing quickly and seeks additional support for our Account Management team. Our team of talented business and technical professionals know the restaurant industry inside and out.
Restaurant Account Coordinator
Working with a diverse team and interacting across various departments, you will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager in servicing accounts, communicating client requests to the Solution Operations and Development teams, as well as communicating project updates back to the Account Manager. You will also assist with the management of client projects, address and answer client requests, and train our clients on how to utilize our application more effectively.
- Provide technical expertise on projects, POS and restaurant analytics.
- Participate as a member of our team in developing and executing strategies for managing our growth.
- Assist in training new and existing users on how to better use our products.
- Manage the day-to-day communication with client. This includes phone conversations and emails.
- Communicate regularly with the Operations and Development teams.
- Update the Account Manager frequently and work as a liaison between the client and various departments within the company.
- Proactively identify key opportunities to expand and deepen the footprint of the offerings within the client ecosystem.
- Coordinate the communication of product upgrade priorities between Account Management and Development, including testing the product before it’s released.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with any Restaurant Point of Sale/Restaurant Data Management systems.
- Previous Hospitality Operations experience preferred.
- Understanding of hospitality POS systems.
- Understanding of restaurant analytics such as sales, labor and food costs.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Knowledgeable of the restaurant industry, including vernacular specific to the industry.
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple customer requests in a fast paced environment, including timeline scoping and effective re-prioritization.
- Organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure client expectations and deadlines are met.
- General urgency in execution and tendency toward speed with ability to adapt and change.
- Exhibits confidence and a deep understanding of emerging industry practices when solving business problems. Ability to identify critical issues with ease.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and customer mindsets.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and spoken).
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences. Ability to deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
Team and Customer Interaction
- Communicates effectively with customers to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions with customers.
- Ability to re-frame and challenge the way customers view their businesses, aligning insights to key customer priorities and tying those insights back to Mirus's unique differentiators.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer happiness, deepen client relationships and establish credibility and trust as a business advisor.
Education, Training and Certification
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Restaurant experience or project management experience preferred.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, rotating on call shifts on Saturdays and Sundays (8:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
We are a tight knit company that works as a team to exceed expectations and strive for excellence in our ability to develop top of the line software solutions for our clients. Our company continues to grow at a strong pace and we offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.