Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Area Sales Manager - Northern California (San Francisco)
- Job Title
- Area Sales Manager - Northern California (San Francisco)
- Job ID
- San Francisco, CA
- Other Location
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with accounts in the Bay Area of Northern California. We have one role open that would ideally be based in the city (San Francisco). This role is accountable for driving sales while translating Health-Ade’s philosophy and objectives. This position sells Health-Ade products to retail food stores, wholesale grocers, restaurants, hotels, or institutions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
- Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers
- Merchandises Health-Ade product at shelf, to include stocking product
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Attends trade shows
- Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics
- Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of Health-Ade Kombucha
- Upholds the brand integrity always
- Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities
- Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level
- Opens new accounts in line with brand directives
- Void management throughout territory
- Establishes relationships with store/retail managers
- Maximizes POS exposure in each account
- Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team
- Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner
- Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
- Completes digital CRM entries after each sales call.
- Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and activations