/ Tal-ent-yet-i /
(noun) an elusive worker, rare for its special combination of skill and experience, work ethic and cultural adaptation. 2: (noun) an organization specializing in placing legendary talent. Rare for its special combination of knowledge and focus, it’s vast network and commitment to service. 3: (verb) a job well done, exceeding all expectations and mythical in its results. [example], Man, you TalentYetied that project. I’ve never seen anything like that—you’re going to be a legend in these parts. First recorded, 2017; Jacksonville, Florida.
Our client, a well established medical transportation company is looking to add a Billing Account Manager to their growing team. This is a newly created role that will interact with multiple internal teams and external clients. This is a great opportunity to join a culture driven organization that values its employees and customers.
* Prepare vendor invoicing for payment; reconcile disputes or payment discrepancies by validating vendor invoicing against system reports, request and manually enter proof of delivery provided in lieu of electronic proof of delivery.
* Maintains historical records by scanning documents.
* Supports account Site Administration by maintaining and updating routes and pricing with client management as well as updating system application.
* Primary point of contact for vendor inquiries.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential by maintaining HIPAA standards.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Accounts Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
* Proficient in Excel
* Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
* Must have strong work ethics
* Must be well organized and a self-starter
* Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
* Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
* Possess strong organizational and time management skills
* Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
* Ability to speak and write English *Spanish is a plus
* Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and accurately
** 3rd Party Candidates Will Not Be Considered At This Time ***