Join our Team
Are you a mobile innovator? We're looking for you.
We aren’t looking for employees. We’re looking for partners. Partners who will join our team with excitement for the innovations we build every day.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Senior iOS Developer
- Job Title
- Senior iOS Developer
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Job Description Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for Senior iOS Developers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential. We are looking for passionate and talented software developers who have experience building innovative, mission-critical, high volume and easy-to-use applications. You will have the opportunity to make a large impact on the design and implementation of leading-edge products.
- Maintain code quality of existing iOS applications
- Building an adaptive, responsive, stable user interface for new features
- Working with evolving web APIs
- Work with Quality Assurance to resolve issues with applications
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to increase efficiency
- Develop automated unit tests for robustness
- Deliver across the entire application life cycle from concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release to app stores and support
- Possess a deep knowledge of iPhone and Android frameworks.
- Deliver state of the art iOS mobile experiences across the different functions
- Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing
- Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
- Quickly integrate and update projects
- Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals.
- Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Analyzes and influences the technical, system, and/or user requirements.
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Creates system documentation/playbook(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design, and code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in a STEM field, preferably Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience building and maintaining SDKs for 3rd party integrations
- Have built and maintained white label app for 3rd party companies
- Experience with material design
- Experience with automated unit test
- Experience using Gradle
- Experience or familiarity with security encryption
- Experience integrating Masterpass
- Experience integrating Visa Checkout
- Experience integrating other Payment Wallets
- Possess strong interpersonal and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- A desire to learn from industry-leading experts in the areas of cloud development, integrations, and user interfaces
- Ability to innovate and challenge existing tools and processes as well as suggest a change to ensure continuous improvement of our capabilities
- Utilizing technical expertise creates system requirements, performs design, analysis, coding and unit testing of highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction.
- Develops accurate estimates and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed by less experienced internal and third-party team members.
- Analyzes and designs specifications for less experienced internal and third-party team members to execute.
- Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle.
- 4+ years of experience and a strong understanding of the full application development life cycle concept and UI design guidelines
- 3+ years of experience with iOS Development Platform and proficiency in iOS development techniques and practices
- Experience using Swift/Objective-C
- Experience developing native iOS Apps: Objective-C, iOS SDK, and XCODE
- Architectural and design pattern knowledge
- Understanding and knowledgeable of client/server architectures and web services integration (REST, JSON)
- Experience with threading and performance tuning
- Proficient understanding of version control tools such as Git
- Ability to work in an agile environment
P97’s employees are recognized as a thought leader by peers, customers, and others in the industry with a respected reputation both internally and externally. If you want to be the newest member of a vibrant group of technology leaders in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment, then apply online today to start building solutions that customers will love to use and join a company that truly rewards your hard work and values your talented contributions. For a complete list of our open positions, please visit our website at www.P97.com and career center at http://p97.com/careers/.
P97 rewards your hard work with a competitive compensation plan, comprehensive benefits plan, stock options, 401k with a match, PTO package, and amazing opportunities for career growth and personal development.
P97 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
No calls or agencies please. P97 Networks, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Please note, relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in P97. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job description provides many examples of the types of responsibilities required but is in not intended to be a comprehensive list. The incumbent will complete other job responsibilities as needed which are not specifically described in this document.
P97 Networks is the leading provider of mobile commerce and digital marketing solutions which power new and emerging daily journeys. When you’re looking for fuel, food, parking, charging, or convenience retail—our innovative cloud-based mobile commerce platform, PetroZone®, enables mobile payments, customer loyalty programs, and connectivity with the largest universe of gas stations and convenience stores in the US. We focus on creating connected commerce experiences, whether through your connected car, smartphone, or voice-enabled devices like Alexa. We are experts at cloud-based payment and loyalty aggregation, identity and security, digital offers and settlement, omnichannel marketing, and data insights.
Every day, we are re-imagining connected consumer experiences and trying to make life’s daily journeys a little bit better for everyone. Convenience, speed, and safety is our mission—and these are the expectations for the new generation of buyers, sellers and anyone looking to conduct commerce during their daily drive. P97 is recognized as a thought leader for enabling digital transformation in the convenience retail and fuels marketing industry, and we take hiring very seriously.
We further believe the combination of an experienced team, our passion for technology, and our mutual desire to win—will make us successful together. We trust you will find our company and this opportunity equally compelling.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Sign up for the P97 newsletter to stay up to date with news, events, and leading mobile trends.