Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiac Intensive Care Full Time-Days (TEST JOB)
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse/RN - Cardiac Intensive Care Full Time-Days (TEST JOB)
- Job ID
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Other Location
We’re hiring for a Registered Nurse (RN) in our Cardiac Intensive Care unit to work full-time in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This full-time RN job will be a day shift position.
The Registered Nurse job in the Cardiac Intensive Care will provide care to recovering patients immediately post-surgery. The registered nurse promotes positive patient outcomes and quality of care. The registered nurse will also collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to improve patient outcomes. Also, the registered nurse will serve as a role model by actively participating in the process of continuous professional development, teaching and learning across the healthcare continuum. This 24- bed unit, 12 bed step-down and 12 bed ICU will provide nursing care 2:1 patient ratios, excellent customer service, critical care nursing by motivated, competent, and professional nursing staff.
Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse Job Requirements:
- Active New Mexico License
- ACLS and BLS Required
- Open-Heart Experience at least 1 year Required
- CCRN Required
- CRRT ideal
Cardiac Intensive Care Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Communicates the patient’s status to peers, supervisors, and patient’s physician as appropriate
- Evaluate effectiveness of implemented nursing care
- Completes and documents ongoing assessments
- Completes and documents initial patient assessment
- Sets priorities appropriately for care of patients
- Organizes workload to complete work assignments within scheduled shift and times
- Working to collaborate with others to assertively move patient along the continuum of care
- Ability to communicate clearly with, and care for diverse population of patients/family units of all ages, a variety of cultures, and/or persons occasionally exhibiting stressed behaviors.
Lovelace Medical Center is a not-for-profit medical system dedicated to be the leader in improving the health, wellness and quality of life in the community. With 418 licensed beds and more than 300 affiliated physicians and 2,600 employees, LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER, its campuses, and affiliates provide a broad range of high quality healthcare services. LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER is in Albuquerque, New Mexico and serves 380,000 residents across a 15-county service area.
LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER was established to care for the sick and injured, regardless of sex, race, creed, color, nationality, handicap or disability. As an self-supporting medical system, LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER proudly provides care for the sick and injured with no local tax support. Because LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER is publicly owned and operated, any earnings are reinvested back into the system's facilities and services. This also allows LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER to fund valuable outreach and education programs that benefit local students, seniors, the uninsured and many others.
LOVELACE MEDICAL CENTER is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the highest mark of quality in the healthcare field, and has earned additional recognition at the state and national level.
If you want to work on a highly-regarded team, while increasing your skills, and working with the latest and most advanced technology, apply today then contact our RN recruiter Recruiter at (555) 555-5555.
- Required Skills