MAD Security Careers
Come join a team of some of the brightest and most innovative security experts around!
MAD Security offers a very competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, 401k matching, bonuses (we like to reward you for your hard work), training on next generation security tools, and flexible time off.
For Trusted Partners (1099):
We are also looking for partners that we can work with that can augment our skills and add depth to our team. We frequently receive requests for work that is a little out of our lane or that we can’t take on due to full bookings, and in those cases we like to work with trusted partners to create win/win scenarios.
MAD Security Career Postings:
Federal Account Executive
- Job Title
- Federal Account Executive
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
MAD Security is the premier provider of information and cyber security solutions that combine technology, services, support, and training. MAD Security has enabled clients in a wide range of verticals to manage risk, meet compliance requirements, and reduce costs via a managed security services model. MAD Security is committed to cyber security excellence and has a track record of delivering quality solutions that maximize security effectiveness and operational efficiency.
MAD Security is looking for a Federal Account Executive to join our team. You will sell to customers and prospects within civilian agencies. Please note, you must live in the DC or surrounding area to be considered for this opportunity. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for developing your territory, sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are very important. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all activity is tracked via Connectwise
- 3-5 years of experience selling security services, software, or IT related software products to civilian agencies
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota
- A demonstrated track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry
- You will need to use Connectwise on a daily basis, and be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Travel within your region will be required
Nice to Haves:
- A technical background or degree in a technical field
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends
- You are proactive with solid personal integrity and work ethic