Thank you for your interest; the job you are applying for is no longer open for application.
Network Operations Center Intern - Spring 2019
- Job Title
- Network Operations Center Intern - Spring 2019
- Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Other Location
Network Operations Center Internship
Safe Systems, Inc., the leading IT solutions provider for financial institutions, is currently seeking motivated and customer focused client services and managed services internship candidates. This is a great internship opportunity for first-level technical support and hands-on experience with a managed services provider.
• Information Systems or Information Technology major
• Interest in gaining on-the-job experience in the IT field
• Strong communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Part-time to Full-time position paid position
• Some travel is possible
• Collaboration amongst and ability to work in a team environment
• Entry level maintenance and troubleshooting of our managed services
• Assistance in implementation of managed services and/or IT systems
• Entry level remote support in cooperation with engineers
• Relocation is negotiable; however, our typical candidate has accommodations in the metro Atlanta area
• Participation in Safe Systems training and access to study materials for certifications
• Gym stipend
• Monthly stress relief and social events
Thank you for your interest in Safe Systems! We welcome the opportunity to review your resume and application. To apply for a position above, please click on the link and follow each prompt. Our Careers page is updated as positions become available. If the position you are interested in is not listed above, please check back at a later date.
All applicants must successfully pass a 7-year criminal history check, Social Security number verification, sexual offender registry search and credit history check.