JOIN THE TEAM!
Superintendent - Denver, CO
- Job Title
- Superintendent - Denver, CO
- Job ID
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
- Job Title: Superintenden
- Major responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate, and manage day to day project activities in order to meet project schedule and budget objectives.
- Communicate the project needs well in advance to the project manager.
- Exhibit, at all times, skills that establish and maintain harmonious working relationships between all members of the team.
- Prepare and conduct all onsite subcontractor meetings.
- Prepare, distribute, and communicate a four (4) week micro-schedule on a weekly basis.
- Review project plans, specifications, contracts, submittals as required, and plan work accordingly.
- Monitor project safety and enforce ICON Builders standards with all onsite personnel without exception.
- Plan project activity and communicate those plans to your project manager as well as the subcontractor to ensure performance as required.
- Work with local building officials to schedule inspections, and re-inspections as required to obtain ultimate project sign-off.
- Prepare and submit RFIs to the necessary disciplines to resolve subcontractor questions.
- Work with architects and other engineering consultants to resolve RFIs and other design related issues.
- Walk the project on a regular basis to enforce ICON Builders standards for construction to ensure a quality product upon completion.
- Prepare and distribute daily and weekly log/reports.
- Prepare and maintain project as-built drawings for submittal upon completion of the project.
- Work with local utility companies to ensure timely installation of phone, power, gas, and cable.
- Prepare project site and arrange for installation of temp facilities as required for construction.
- Document all subcontractor back charges for repairs of damaged work, and other labor required by ICON Builders to ensure the responsible party pays its share.
- Perform preconstruction meetings with critical trades such as rough framing, sheet metal, roofing, and lath & plaster to determine readiness.
- Maintain notes of corrections required and actions to be taken and issue to the project manager within the same day.
- Complete all necessary paperwork (daily field logs, weekly required photos, weekly safety meetings, employee sign in sheets, delivery sign in sheets, RFI requests to our office, change order requests, etc.).
- Maintain jobsite office in a neat and organized manner.
- Work with project manager to create, review, and update as needed the overall construction schedule.
- Approve subcontractors’ invoices with project manager.
- Take ownership and responsibility for the creation and completion of the project punch list.
- Assist in training assistant(s) and creating effective construction procedures and systems to enable ICON Builders to complete projects profitably and to the best industry standards.
We are always looking for good people.
Why Work at MFRG-ICON?
If you like challenging yourself, helping people, having fun, and participating in a fantastic culture while working with a solid group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
Salary & Time Off
Competitive salaries and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
We want you to be healthy! We have great employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Location & Office
We have offices in Los Angeles, CA and Scottsdale, AZ. The work environment is fun, casual, collaborative, and feels like a big family.