JOIN THE TEAM!
Project Manager - Denver, CO
- Job Title
- Project Manager - Denver, CO
- Job ID
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Major responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Bid new projects, meet with sub to walk projects, qualify subcontractors, write scopes of work and negotiate all subcontracts and change orders
- Create project schedules and keep updated.
- Draft COR and RFI’s to the owner/architect with appropriate backup
- Produce excellent paperwork, correspondence, professional and personal emails in stellar quality to uphold ICON’s industry reputation of accuracy and professionalism
- Implement cost controls to maximize profitability
- Perform on going due diligence required to execute projects
- Be familiar and proficient with HUD and LAHD paperwork requirements.
- Bring jobs to completion with precisely accurate paperwork that is professional and crisp
- Assist in estimating potential projects
- Run tenant, preconstruction and jobsite meetings
Option 1: Create a New Profile
We are always looking for good people.
Why Work at MFRG-ICON?
If you like challenging yourself, helping people, having fun, and participating in a fantastic culture while working with a solid group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
Salary & Time Off
Competitive salaries and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
We want you to be healthy! We have great employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Location & Office
We have offices in Los Angeles, CA and Scottsdale, AZ. The work environment is fun, casual, collaborative, and feels like a big family.