BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Tier 1 Analyst (Night Shift)
- Job Title
- Tier 1 Analyst (Night Shift)
- Requirement ID
- St Elizabeth's Campus, DC
- Other Location
The Tier 1 Analyst Candidate will have a basic understanding of cyber threats, information security, and monitoring and detection. Team member must be familiar with TCP/IP ports and protocols, intrusion detection systems, and netflow analysis.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field.
• Minimum of one (1) year professional experience in network or UNIX/Linux system administration, software engineering, software development
• Experience working with various security methodologies and processes
• Knowledge of Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) protocols
• Knowledge and experience configuring and implementing a diverse array of technical security solutions
• Experience providing analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
• Experience with reverse engineering tools, a variety of operating systems and open source computer forensic tools, and a working understanding of computer forensic techniques and methodologies.
• Must beproficient in at least one programming language
• Certifications: Must have at least one of the following certifications:
· CompTIA: CASP, Cloud+, Network +, Security +, Linux+
· EnCase: EnCE
· DoD 8570: IAT L1
· ANY: SANS, Offensive Security, Carnegie Mellon, ISC2, Cisco, EC Council
Active US Government Security Clearance Required
- Optional Skills
• Experience in cyber government, and/or federal law enforcement.