Interested in joining the bubbly gang?
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Brand Ambassador - Southern California
- Job Title
- Brand Ambassador - Southern California
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA
- Other Location
Primary responsibilities of a Brand Ambassadors to be the face of the brand! Including sampling Health-Ade products to consumers while delivering product functionality and benefits. This is a customer facing role responsible for creating brand awareness. Individuals who are outgoing, driven and have a sense of urgency would be well suited for this role. Logistics include: setting up and breaking down of company materials, loading and unloading vehicles, maintaining product inventory and material management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Become a Health-Ade Kombucha expert, able to answer questions about company values/benefits and provide product knowledge about the brand.
- Responsible for creating exceptional customer service and enjoy engaging the public in a positive demeanor.
- Build brand awareness and loyalty by creating memorable experience.
- Must set-up and breakdown at in-store demos, events and street sampling location.
- Executive strong presence for Health-Ade products in assigned geographic and target demographic markets.
- Require to deliver quantitative and qualitative feedback from each event within 24 hours of activation.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Go-getter mentality and be able to problem solve
- Ability to stand for 4 hours at a time and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
- Able to work in any social setting, alone or team setting.
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week (including nights and weekends).
- Be the positive, bubbly, outgoing face of Health-Ade Kombucha.
- Share brand and product knowledge to consumers.
- Provide product sampling and education to public at varying events.
- Accountability for product inventory and asset management.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Job Knowledge - Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; uses resources effectively.
Innovation - Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Character - Basic characteristics for success in this role included (but are not limited to) the following:
- Accountable, reliable, honest
- Creative, aligned with brand
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Willing, eager, tenacious, self-motivated
- Passionate, positive, flexible
Value Alignment - Basic characteristics for success in the role must be aligned to the corporate values of the organization showing: