We are looking for a Strong Senior full-stack .NET Developer to assist with design, development, and support on an enterprise platform. An ideal candidate should be self-starting and have a thorough understanding of the required skills:
- Hands-on C# .NET programming, design and development of Windows, Web Services, server-side components including class libraries and DLLs.
- Collaboration with other senior developers to ensure all code is consistent with best practices architectural standards and design.
- Collaboration with business analysts and QA team..
- Working with design tools to build documents designs.
Skills & Experience:
* Strong experience in developing enterprise applications, class Libraries and backend processes using .NET frameworks.
* 3-7 years of strong programming experience using Microsoft technologies especially .NET and C#.
* 2-3 years of experience with WPF/WinForms and related MVVM design pattern.
* 3-7 years of hands-on experience of Visual Studio, and Web Services.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
* Experience with HTML, REST, SOAP and ASP.NET MVC core concepts (including Routing, Bundling, and WebAPI) is a plus.
* Experience with payment devices and EMV is a plus.