BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Functional Special/Advisor
- Requirement ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
The Functional Specialist/Advisor candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Design business processes, procedures, and workflow strategies for the management and sharing of information.
- Review, analyze, streamline and document information sharing policies, directives, and instructions.
- Provide daily administrative and project management support to the ISE.
- Support the ISE in all Information Sharing Meetings by preparing and distributing meeting minutes, notes and agendas and capturing action items.
- Independently plan, execute and report on tasks as identified by the ISE.
- Interface professionally with different personalities in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels across multiple agencies.
- Analyze, track, and respond to Agency- and Group-level Action Items affecting the ISE within specified and often abbreviated timelines.
- Assist in the preparation of routine and special topic briefings and reports; prepares and distribute briefing reports and read-ahead material.
- Support training content development and delivery to promote Information Sharing awareness.
- Professionally interact with senior-level directors and/or agency heads.
- Demonstrate keen interpersonal and customer service, data gathering, analysis, effective management and organization, competent oral and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and lead sub-tasks/projects.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and work in an often fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 11 years of demonstrated experience in managing information engagement in the IC, DoD, or Federal Government enviornment
• Minimum 3+ years experienc in project management
• Experience developing and delivering error free reports, memorandums, information, briefings, and/or recommendations that support records and information management business process implementation, and information management governance in the IC, DoD or Federal government environments.
• Experience providing overall Record Information Management (RIM) engagement planning, and coordination: prepare and present classroom-level training for Information Officers
• Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
• Experience executing and completing rapid turn-around and short-suspense tasks.
• Experience working on Intelligence Community or Department of Defense offices/programs.
- Optional Skills
• Master’s degree or higher in a business, computer science, library science, engineering, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.
• Experience with continuous service / process improvement.