BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cloud and OpenShift/Docker Architect-Developer
- Job Title
- Cloud and OpenShift/Docker Architect-Developer
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
The Cloud and OpenShift/Docker Architect-Developer candidate will be responsible for designing and helping to stand up and develop a new hybrid architecture for a mission critical system of systems. The hybrid architecture will involve the utilization of both an OpenShift/Docker PAAS combined with AWS Cloud technologies. This includes the development of DODAF diagrams, briefings, prototypes, interaction with the PAAS providers, and training the team. Team member will perform exceptionally complex tasks as well as perform the tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks. The candidate will be expected to work individually, as a key member of a senior leadership team, and/or serve as a technical lead of multiple software development teams.
- Selection of software development processes in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Provide expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers
- Direct multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.
- Oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
HS diploma/GED with 12 years of experience or,
Associates degree with 10 years of experience or,
Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience or,
Masters degree with 6 years of experience or,
PhD with 4 years of experience.
• Full Understading of DevSecOps pipeline including GitHub, Artifactory, SonarQube, and Jenkins.
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order
• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.