BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cyber Metrics Analyst - Sr
- Job Title
- Cyber Metrics Analyst - Sr
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
The Senior Cyber Metrics Analyst candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Propose SOC metrics for government approval
- Develop a set of SOC metrics that indicate ESOC and Enterprise SOC staff awareness of the Kill Chain methodology
- Develop Implementation Metrics that demonstrate enterprise SOCs are actively using Kill Chain methodology
- Develop effectiveness and efficiency SOC metrics
- Develop Impact Metrics demonstrating the maturity of enterprise SOCs
- Develop a metrics scorecard to display the level of effectiveness of enterprise SOCs
- Build dashboards using the ESOC infrastructure to support on-demand metrics representation
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• BS in IT related field or higher and 3+ years’ experience in Digital Media Analysis, Forensics, Incident Response, malware reverse engineering, or cyber intelligence.
• 5 years of Digital Media Analysis, Forensics, Incident Response, malware reverse engineering, or cyber intelligence experience qualifies in place of degree.
• Experience in the management, operational, and technical aspects of IT Security in a complex enterprise environment.
•Experience operating at a Sr. Analyst in a 24x7 security operations center (SOC) in the areas of Digital Media Analysis, Forensics, Incident Response, or malware reverse engineering.
• Sr. Level security certification is required (e.g. CISSP, GCIH)
• Must be able to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance.
Active US Government Security Clearance
- Optional Skills
• Familiarity Splunk and its dashboard capabilities
• Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain methodology
• Experience as a SOC Analyst
• Experience using RSA Archer