BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cloud Security SME
- Job Title
- Cloud Security SME
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
The Cloud Security Architect candidate will lead the design and development of security monitoring of cloud architectures for different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems.
Team member will directly contribute to the overall enterprise cloud security architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around cloud-based applications.
The candidate will serve as the central point of contact for the Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) for other Technology teams within the organization.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• BS in IT related field or higher and 12-15 years’ experience in an information technology field.
• 5 years’ experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX, and Office 365
• Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, VMware NSX and implementation of native and third party cloud workload protection platforms (CWPP) and CASB solutions such as AWS Inspector, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, vArmour, Dome9 Security, Illumio, McAfee Skyhigh, and Symantec Elastica
• Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security)
• Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, SAML, etc.)
• Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
• Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
• Sr. Level security or management certification is required - (i.e. CISSP, PMP)
Must be able to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance.
Active US Government Security Clearance
- Optional Skills
• AWS and Azure certifications