BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Vulnerability Assessor
- Requirement ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
The Vulnerability Assessor candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing research on current threats and vulnerabilities.
- Author security advisories.
- Manage enterprise vulnerability compliance.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments of IT systems
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelors in Information Technology or related field of study and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or
• Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
• Familiar with the management, operational, and technical aspects of IT Security in a complex enterprise environment
Active US Government Security Clearance
Must be able to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance.
- Optional Skills
• Familiarity with Nessus Security Center
• Security+ certification