BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Penetration Tester (CBP)
- Job Title
- Penetration Tester (CBP)
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Penetration Tester candidate will establish a pen testing program for use throughout the customer environment. Team member will:
- Evaluate the security of the customer's system.
- Complete hands on pen testing capabilities
- Communicate recommended solutions for addressing findings from penetration tests.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 to 12 years of professional experience, or
• Masters' degree with 6 to 10 years of professional experience
• 5 years in Pen Testing and Vulnerability Assessment
• 7 years of professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics
Experience with any three of the seven tools listed below:
• Kali Linux
• Burp suite
• Cobalt Strike
• Tenable Nessus
• Web Inspect
Must have one of the following Certifications:
Must have or be able to favorably pass a 5 year (BI) Background Investigation.
Active US Government Security Clearance
- Optional Skills
• Understanding of Cyber Kill Chain
• Understanding of Intelligence Defense