BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
M&A Day Front Shift Lead II
- Job Title
- M&A Day Front Shift Lead II
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Team member must have extensive experience analyzing and synthesizing information with other relevant data sources, providing guidance and mentorship to others in cyber threat analysis and operations, evaluating, interpreting, and integrating all sources of information, and fusing computer network attack analyses with counterintelligence and law enforcement investigations.
The candidate will be responsible for preventing, identifying, containing and eradicating cyber threats to CBP networks through monitoring, intrusion detection and protective security services to CBP information systems including local area networks/wide area networks (LAN/WAN), commercial Internet connection, public facing websites, wireless, mobile/cellular, cloud, security devices, servers and workstations.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field.
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in incident detection and response, malware analysis, or cyber forensics
In addition, minimum of five (5) years of specialized experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Email security
• Digital media forensic
• Monitoring and detection
• Incident Response
• Vulnerability assessment and pen test
• Cyber intelligence analysis
• Must have at least one of the following certifications:
SANS GIAC: GCED, GCIA, GCFA, GPEN, GWAPT, GCFE, GREM, GXPN, GMON or GCIH ISC2 CCFP, CCSP, CISSP CERT CSIH EC Council:
CHFI, LPT, ECSA, Offensive Security: OSCP, OSCE, OSWP and OSEE
EnCase: EnCE Dod 8570: IAT L3, CNDSP Analyst or IR Carnegie Mellon: CCSIH"
• Must be able to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance.
Active US Government Security Clearance
- Optional Skills
• Experience in cyber government, and/or federal law enforcement
• Experience with Cyber Kill Chain