BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
DMA Lead III
- Job Title
- DMA Lead III
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Digital Media/Computer Forensic SME candidate will perform the following:
- Utilize state of the art forensics tools(FTK/Encase,etc) to perform computer, mobile phone forensics and memory analysis (volatility, rekall) in support of incident response.
- Conduct reverse engineering of suspicious files utilizing dynamic, automated and static analysis
- Properly preserve evidence, maintain chain of custody and write malware analysis or forensic reports.
- Recognize attacker and APT activity, tactics, and procedures as indicators of compromise (IOCs) that can be used to improve monitoring, analysis and incident response.
- Install, secure, maintain and recommend forensic software and hardware within a Forensic Lab environment while following established configuration management processes.
- Develop and build security content, scripts, tools, or methods to enhance forensic processes.
- Lead a Forensics team and mentor Incident Response and SOC staff.
- Effectively investigate and identify root cause findings then communicate findings to stakeholders including technical staff, and leadership.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Strong problem solving abilities with an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning under pressure
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering Field, IT, or Cyber Security
• Minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience performing digital media forensic analysis with tools such encase, FTK or Cellebrite
Professional experience in the following areas:
• Forensics on Windows,
• Linux and Mac
• Mobile Device Forensics
• CISSP and One of the following Certifications,
- Optional Skills
• SANS GREM certification
• Experience performing computer forensics in Federal Government, DOD or Law Enforcement
• Ability to script in one more of the following computer languages: Python, Bash, Visual Basic or Powershell
Cyber Kill Chain Knowledge