BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Web Developer/Programmer
- Job Title
- SharePoint Web Developer/Programmer
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The SharePoint Web Developer/Programmer develops technical architecture of internet web sites including scripting and user interface design.
- Develops new applications
- Performs modifications or enhancements to existing internet web programs for SharePoint 2010 or higher.
- Implements best practices
- Establishes controls, standards & procedures for SharePoint environment
- Participates in configuration & maintenance of libraries, lists, pages, site collections & search optimization.
- Utilizes BCS and BDC features to connect to Oracle/Access databases and populate lists with data
- Required Skills
• Education/Min Years Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 5-9 Years Experience
Equivalent experience within field.
• Experience creating InfoPath forms, implementing custom work flows, custom web pages and custom web parts.
- Optional Skills
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area from an accredited (i.e., regional, national, or institutional) academic institution
• 3-5 years of experience working with SharePoint and SharePoint Designer Platform (with recent experience using 2010 and 2013) in an administrative and end user support capacity in a formal academic or professional education and training environment