BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Queue Monitoring - Tier II
- Job Title
- Queue Monitoring - Tier II
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Annapolis - Junction, MD
- Other Location
The Queue Monitoring candidate will actively work on a team to provide Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence support.
Team members duties include:
- Maintain documentation of problems and meet Service Level Agreement Requirements for calls answered and resolved
- Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management Services
- Monitor and support ticket workflows
- Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their life-cycle
- Help coordinate with IT service providers and communicate outages and plans for recovery
- Required Skills
• Education/Min Years Experience:
HS degree or Bachelor's degree and one year of Help Desk or Customer Service experience
• One or more years of ticketing system use on a help desk, Remedy or ServiceNow System
Active US Government Security Clearance
- Optional Skills
• (A+ or Sec+CE) Preferred