BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
HR Operations Support Specialist
- Job Title
- HR Operations Support Specialist
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
Human Resources (HR) programs, policies, and services are established and implemented to recruit, develop, retain, and reward individuals in the organization. The HR Operations Support Specialist shall provide a full range of HR functions in a responsive, timely, and customer oriented manner. The Team Member shall provide professional HR guidance and knowledge, utilize HR tools and methodologies--both tactically and strategically, and be readily prepared and available to implement innovative solutions for mission partners' challenges. Duties Include:
- Represent HR in a professional manner at every level of the organization and across organizational entities.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral communication.
- Present data and analyses in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to multi-task while remaining calm and professional.
- Provide recruiting support including: reviewing, posting and tracking job descriptions on applicable websites; providing preliminary screening of applicants for compliance; preparing applicant packages for component review; tracking applicant package status, providing reports and metrics on recruiting processes, communicating with applicants and employees to arrange appointments, and collecting, inputting, and disbursing information.
- Complete Enter-On-Duty support (EOD) that includes: arranging EOD dates for applicants, providing and tracking appropriate paperwork, coordinating EOD sessions with facilitators and presenters, recording EOD data in appropriate HR systems, reserving rooms, answering questions and solving last minute issues for EOD classes, ensure Databases and Recruiting Tool are maintained and updated timely and develop new innovative ways to conduct future orientations.
- Manage and prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) that includes initiating and tracking MOA agreements for all appropriate personnel, coordinating and collaborating with all external entities for proper information, signatures and processes; collecting, inputting and disbursing data into and out of various HR systems, representing the customer in cross organizational meetings.
- Resolve HR related issues, conduct research and provide interpretation of HR policies and business rules, develop and present HR briefings, and evaluate business practices/procedures while providing recommendations for improving performance.
- Accurately post, track and report metrics to HR senior management for all current and previous customer vacancy announcements while ensuring data integrity.
- Provide preliminary screening of applicants for compliance and prepare applicant packages for each individual.
- Create, organize and maintain customer Job Posting Library with applicant packages in line with customer Information Management Guidelines.
- Employ creative innovative and innovative ideas to establish products that will promote efficiency and streamlining of current processes and procedures.
- Perform other recruitment, applicant processing and HR support functions as tasked.
- Other HR Ops Support functions, as tasked.
- Required Skills
• Associates Degree and 5 years of operational/ transactional experience; or,
Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of operational/ transactional experience
• Ability to manage competing priorities, while adhering to strict deadlines.
The ability to clearly convey complex information and ideas to employees at all staff levels.
• Ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures appropriate for the work environment whether it be the customers, IC or industry.
• Ability to analyze organizational challenges and propose innovative solutions for process improvement, communication improvement or systems enhancements.
• Demonstrated analytical ability to evaluate programmatic data and resolve discrepancies.
• Ensure accuracy and data integrity as it relates to data being entered, stored and retrieved from organizational data sources.
Accurately collect, record and post organizational metrics.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• HR experience with using and learning multiple types of data sources or Human Resources Information Systems.