Join our team and be part of a meaningful organization!
Our goal is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified workforce who can meet the needs of the children, families and child care providers we serve. If you enjoy working in a healthy yet challenging and innovative work environment and are motivated by providing excellent services, we encourage you to apply for a position with Pathways LA.
Pathways LA believes in promoting health, balance and peace of mind among its employees so we provide medical, dental and vision benefits; generous retirement contributions; paid vacation, sick and holidays; employer-paid life, accident and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program (EAP) and more.
- Job Title
- Associate Teacher
- Job ID
- West Hollywood, CA 90046
- Other Location
Department: West Hollywood
Location: West Hollywood Preschool
Primary Duties: Assist in planning, implementing and facilitating a developmentally appropriate, full-inclusion program for young children.
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/wk and Part-time 20 hours/week
Salary: $15.25 + DOE + Benefits for full-time positions (see below for full compensation details)
Start Date: Immediately
LOCATION: WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Assist in planning, implementing and facilitating a developmentally appropriate, full-inclusion program for young children.
- 12 units in Early Childhood Education or Child Development.
- One year experience working with young children in a child care setting.
- Knowledge of child development theory and experience with developmentally appropriate practices.
- Experience working with children having disabilities and/or special needs.
- Hold an associate teacher permit issued by the California Commission for Teacher Credentialing.
- Fingerprint clearance/Department of Justice ID#, current health report including negative TB test, automobile, valid California driver license, and proof of automobile insurance.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorships are available for these positions.
- SUBSTITUTE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 403b Retirement Contributions:
- 3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
- 50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
- Medical Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Commuter Expenses
- PAID TIME OFF
- 10 days of vacation per year for the first 2 years of employment (increases)
- Sick Leave
- 10 Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling Services
- Child and Elder Care Referrals
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Balancing Work and Life Issues
- ...and more
- Adoption Assistance Program
We are an EEO and Fair Chance Process Employer