BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
HR Operations Support Specialist
- Job Title
- HR Operations Support Specialist
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Human Resources (HR) programs, policies, and services are established and implemented to recruit, develop, retain, and reward individuals in the organization. The HR Operations Support Specialist shall provide a full range of HR functions in a responsive, timely, and customer oriented manner. The Team Member shall provide professional HR guidance and knowledge, utilize HR tools and methodologies--both tactically and strategically, and be readily prepared and available to implement innovative solutions for mission partners' challenges.
- Serve as the focal point for HR website updates, upkeep, trouble ticket coordinator and other like duties; coordinate as needed with IT developers.
- Provide recruiting support including: reviewing, posting and tracking job descriptions on applicable websites; providing preliminary screening of applicants for compliance; preparing applicant packages for component review; tracking applicant package status, providing reports and metrics on recruiting processes, communicating with applicants and employees to arrange appointments, and collecting, inputting, and disbursing information.
- Complete Enter-On-Duty support (EOD) that includes: arranging EOD dates for applicants, providing and tracking appropriate paperwork, coordinating EOD sessions with facilitators and presenters, recording EOD data in appropriate HR systems, reserving rooms, answering questions and solving last minute issues for EOD classes, ensure Databases and Recruiting Tool are maintained and updated timely and develop new innovative ways to conduct future orientations.
- Prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), coordinating and collaborating with all external entities for proper information, signatures and processes; collecting, inputting and disbursing data into and out of various HR systems.
- Resolve HR related issues, conduct research and provide interpretation of HR policies and business rules, develop and present HR briefings.
- Accurately post, track and report metrics to HR senior management for all current and previous customer vacancy announcements while ensuring data integrity.
- Create, organize and maintain customer Job Posting Library with applicant packages in line with customer Information Management Guidelines.
- Promote and sustain effective systems for Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Establish and maintain instructor materials for any course content generated, course guides, and certificates of completion, student evaluations, and handouts.
- Provide Talent Development Career Development, and Professional Development services that will provide educational opportunities for employees to develop critical skills and knowledge and support the further development, maturation, execution and sustainment of the various programs.
- Providing guidance and support to customer Corporate Programs projects as part of interagency working group initiatives for the IC Chief Human Capital Officer.
- Perform other HR support functions as tasked.
- TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Five (5) years of Human Resources operational/transactional experience.
- Proven experience conveying complex information and ideas to employees at all staff levels.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures appropriate for the work environment whether it be the customers, IC or industry.
- Demonstrated analytical ability to evaluate programmatic data and resolve discrepancies.
- Proven experience collecting, recording and posting organizational metrics.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Associate's Degree or higher.
- HR experience with using and learning multiple types of data sources or Human Resources Information Systems.
- Prior federal (IC/DoD) human resources experience.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills