BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
System Admin Sr - Solaris/Weblogic
- Job Title
- System Admin Sr - Solaris/Weblogic
- Requirement ID
- Herndon, VA
- Other Location
The Senior Systems Administrator candidate must be highly skilled Solaris/Weblogic Administrator for high visibility, mission critical, tightly secured, multi-domain, cross domain application.
Team member will perform exceptionally complex tasks while researching and evaluating new concepts and processes to improve performance.
Team member will provide guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers and direct multiple teams through to project completion.
- Candidate must be willing to support occasional nights and weekend work as all patching must be completed off hours.
- Must be willing to coordinate availability for on call status after hours and weekends as application must be supported, via on call, 24x7.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
HS diploma/GED with 10 years of experience,
or Associates degree with 8 years of experience,
or Bachelors degree with 6 years of experience,
or Masters degree with 4 years of experience,
or PhD with 2 years of experience.
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required
- Optional Skills
• SSL and web service skills a plus
• Oracle database skills a bonus