- Job Title
- Appointment Scheduler
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The Appointment Scheduler handles all incoming telephone calls, schedules appointments, and directs callers to the appropriate department.
Essential job functions:
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages, schedules appointments and provides information to the patient.
- Type’s correspondence as directed.
- Responds to routine requests for information without causing a delay in answering incoming calls or directs callers to appropriate department or staff for information.
- Completes intake information for processing and confirms eligibility.
- Collects information for assessment by the appropriate provider.
- Obtains information regarding member/patient and provider concerns and refers to the appropriate party.
High School diploma or GED.
Bilingual in Spanish.
Ability to handle high volumes of phone calls.
Provides high quality customer service.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Lone Star Family Health Center (LSFHC) is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy of LSFHC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. LSFHC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. LSFHC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants. LSFHC provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.