BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cyber Incident Handler - Intermediate
- Job Title
- Cyber Incident Handler - Intermediate
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvior, VA
- Other Location
The Incident Handler supports cyber security operations by coordinating defensive cyberspace operations during critical and high-volume events in accordance with established policies and best practices.
- Track, create and submit requirements per TTPs.
- Provide guidance to tier one and regional cyber responders for the proper handling of cyber security incidents.
- Open tickets on incidents and subsequently tracking the incident handling life cycle across regional cyber defense teams.
- Coordinate the flow of information between regional team and partners, to ensure incidents are properly tracked, escalated, and reported.
- Provide timely updates to senior leaders, and provide recommendations to leaders and cyber responders, as required.
- Conduct penetration testing and vulnerability assessments against a broad range of US Army Cyber Command targets to uncover potential security holes that could be exploited by adversarial threat actors.
- Work with the team to clearly define the scope of testing and the rules of engagement. Develop and execute a test plan by leveraging automated and manual testing methods to discover vulnerabilities and methods of exploitation.
- Develop and assess penetration testing tools for use on engagements.
- Draft deliverable reports addressing testing methods, actionable findings, and recommendations for mitigation strategies and comprehensive security program improvements.
- Required Skills
• Bachelors degree with 3-7 years of experience
• IAT II/CNDSP
Active US Government Security Clearance Required