BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Learning Development SME
- Job Title
- Learning Development SME
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The Emerging Data Literacy Learning Development Data SME will join a highly technical team that is contributing to the development of several data science, analytics, and computer science courses. These course range in difficulty from introduction to intermediate and range in length from 1 hour web-based trainings to 32 hour instructor-led courses. Team member must be experienced in Python programming, have the ability to translate complex, technical concepts in to language easily understood by beginners, and a passion for transferring knowledge to students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related area from an accredited academic institution
• At least 2 years of experience creating table-less, standards-compliant across browser HTML code
• At least 5 years of experience with the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver in a formal academic or professional education and training
• Experience in Bayesian statistics, big data, activity-based modeling, computer vision, and machine learning.
Active US Government Security Clearance
- Optional Skills
• Minimum Education/Experience: a combination of higher education and experience that comprises 10 years.