We’re always looking forward here, which means that we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our company. Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to join us.
Jr Broker Internship Program (Austin)
- Job Title
- Jr Broker Internship Program (Austin)
- Position ID
- Austin, TX 78741
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), America's Fastest Growing Net Lease Company, is officially accepting applications for the highly-selective Spring 2020 Jr Broker Internship Program (JBI) in the Austin, TX office. Interns will gain the foundational skills necessary to becoming successful Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales Brokers and compete for full-time Jr Broker positions to be offered only to the TOP performers at the conclusion of the program. The JBI Program will run from mid-Spring to Graduation and is heavily focused on developing skills in research, marketing, and underwriting in addition to CRM/database maintenance and active participation in team role plays, meetings, and trainings.
Interns will support the team by mastering the following:
- Use proprietary and industry systems and resources to find and validate property owners, research competitors, and identify new leads and projects
- Research SIG's active inventory and contact/pitch properties to potential buyers
- Catalog relevant properties on the market by product type, CAP rate, and price
- Assist with Proposals or Broker Opinion of Value (BOVs) and pull comps on deals
- Update and maintain company CRM/shared database
- Actively participate in all team huddles, meetings and trainings
Successful candidates must answer a resounding YES to the following questions:
- Are you extremely coachable, highly motivated, and fiercely competitive?
- Do you value business ethics, The Golden Rule, and teamwork/collaboration?
- Do you have 1+ years' experience in sales, cold-calling, or working in a professional office environment? If not, can you fake it well?
- Are you passionate about Commercial Real Estate and/or Investment Sales?
- Do you have your TX Real Estate Sales Agent License or are you in the process of obtaining it?
- Are you proficient in technology, e.g. Microsoft Suite, Google Suite/Docs, and CRM systems?
- Have the ability to work a part-time weekly set schedule?
- A Senior in College or recently graduated
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,900 transactions worth more than $4.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $700M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.