The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Contracts Manager
- Roseland, NJ 07054
- Other Location
Contracts Manager (NJ)
Your Role: The Big Picture
The Contracts Manager is a key role within the legal department responsible for drafting and managing a high volume of commercial contracts. The position is located in Roseland, NJ but is not commutable by public transportation.
Your Compensation: Paying the Bills
Depending on experience, the base compensation is mid $70K to mid $90K and is bonus eligible.
Your Day to Day: The Nitty Gritty
- Contract drafting
- Contract negotiation: terminations and renewals
- Contract review: ensuring consistency with existing internal policies
- Policies and procedures: maintaining and enhancing policies and procedures related to corporate and contract drafting policies
Your Background: Desired Competencies
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills .
- Excellent understanding of overall contracts, particularly drafting
- Bachelor's degree required, JD degree is a huge plus