Senior ASIC Verification
- Job Title
- Senior ASIC Verification
- Job ID
- Toronto, ON M3C 3E5
- Other Location
Our client is building a new processor optimized for deep learning. Their technical team is has developed world class semiconductor and software products for leading companies.
This is your chance to join a fast-growing team working on leading edge technology.
As a Design Verification engineer you will be responsible for the verification of our clients deep learning processor. You will actively participate in definition of verification strategy for IP as well as SOC. You will be responsible for creating test plans, test benches and checkers, writing test cases and establishing verification metrics.
- Verification of digital IP and SOC logic, using advanced verification methodologies - UVM etc.
- Creation of test plans
- Write test benches
- Review verification results and metrics and driving the verification convergence towards tapeout
- Performance and power verification and validation
- Bachelor in Electrical,Computer Science or Engineering Science
- Expert in hardware verification languages (SystemVerilog, SystemC, etc)
- Experience with UVM and coverage driven constrained random verification
- Experience with Low power verification techniques
- Excellent programming skills. C/C++ as well as scripting languages
- Deep interest in computer architecture, under-the-hood details of machine learning frameworks, GPU programming and methods for efficient parallelization of deep learning execution