Detailed, Project Executive - Building Enclosure Contractor
- Job Title
- Detailed, Project Executive - Building Enclosure Contractor
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Other Location
- Well-established company with more than 50 years in business
- Closely held by small ownership group
- Nationwide footprint
- Financially solid, stable, profitable and growing
- High bonding capacity
- Rapid Growth
- Based in Nashville, TN
Benefits to You:
- Work for one of the top specialty contractors in the nation
- Report to great leader with great sense of humor
- Non-Stop growth with no end in sight
- Stable company with strong financial backing
- High bonding capacity allows competitive edge in growing the business.
- Company gives back to community raising thousands for charity!
- Positive culture - Numerous long-time employees
- Company invests in personal and professional development with classes, training, etc.
- Excellent benefits include medical, dental and vision benefit package
- 401k with employer matching 100% up to 4%
Your Role with the Company:
You’ll manage three other junior project managers and you’ll be managing your own projects in the $2 to $10 million size range and will act as the final authority on contract management and negotiation where needed. You’ll be responsible for working with General Contractors, architects and other stakeholders to ensure quality, and you’ll be negotiating as needed to buy out projects. You’ll travel approximately three days per month.
- Expertise in managing industrial or complex commercial, vertical construction jobs
- 10+ years’ experience in project and/or team management
- Experience managing multiple projects and project managers simultaneously
- Exposure to building envelope and curtain wall projects
- Background with effective negotiation of change orders, contracts, etc.
About the DK Cole Process:
DK Cole is a privately owned executive search and consulting firm, specializing in construction, and we have been engaged exclusively to conduct this confidential search by the client company. We maintain a high level of ethics in dealing with both clients and candidates and will only send your resume after a thorough interview and obtaining your permission. Thanks in advance for your interest. Please send your resume in Word and provide a phone number where you can be reached between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Your information will be held in the strictest of confidence.