Culture – Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on fostering an environment of collaboration, honesty and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it. Culture is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
Location, Location, Location – It’s the number one rule of real estate and we abide by it. Our offices are in some of the best cities in the country. From Santa Monica to Austin to Charleston, it doesn’t get better than that.
Training – If you’re an experienced broker, a new broker, or part of our back-office staff, we make sure you get the training you need to become a net lease expert. Our Junior/Senior Mentorship Training Program ensures you continue to get the ongoing guidance you need to be successful and reach your professional goals.
Convinced that SIG is the right fit? Check out our current openings and apply below or Contact Us to get started.
Managing Director (Dallas)
- Job Title
- Managing Director (Dallas)
- Position ID
- Dallas, TX 75001
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing commercial real estate firms as named by RE Forum, has a rare opportunity for the right candidate to open and lead an office based in Dallas, TX as a Managing Director.
This role is responsible for recruiting, training and mentoring brokers at the local office level. Additionally, the Managing Director will support brokers in the relationship management of key clients and large accounts and oversee all day-to-day operations of the office.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Grow the production and profitability of the office to meet and exceed determined performance benchmarks
- Recruit, hire and train brokers in accordance with annual hiring goals
- Drive and increase production per broker and net profitability of the office
- Manage weekly mandatory broker tracker updates from all brokers in respective office
- Mentor and assist brokers on all aspects of their business (perform regular role plays, cold calls and strategic planning with brokers)
- Oversee office space and tactical growth of office
- Collaborate with SIG Management to ensure goals for office and production are being met
Successful candidates will have:
- 5-10 years of experience in commercial real estate, investment sales, and/or brokerage; at least 3 years of experience managing a sales team
- Ability to balance the management of a brokerage business with mentoring, coaching, and training brokers to high levels of success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Apps, and Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,500 transactions worth more than $3.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $600M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.