BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Cyber Metrics Analyst II
- Job Title
- Cyber Metrics Analyst II
- Requirement ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
The Cyber Metrics Analyst will work to ensure that effective, measurable metrics are collected, analyzed, and presented.
- Implementation of an impactful metrics program, ensuring metrics drive business decisions
- Develop a set of metrics that indicate awareness of the Kill Chain methodology.
- Develop Implementation Metrics that demonstrate enterprise SOCs are actively using Kill Chain methodology.
- Develop Impact Metrics demonstrating the maturity of enterprise SOCs
- Develop a metrics scorecard to display the level of effectiveness of enterprise SOCs
- Build dashboards to support on-demand metrics representation
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related field
• 3+ years of professional experience in Digital Media Analysis, Forensics, Incident Response, malware reverse engineering, or cyber intelligence.
(or an additional 5 years without a degree).
• Experience as a Senior Analyst operating in a 24X7 Security Operations Center (SOC) within one or more of the following areas:
- Digital Media Analysis
- Incident Response
- Malware reverse engineering
- Cyber intelligence
• Senior Level security certification is required, e.g. CISSP, GCIH
- Optional Skills
• Familiarity of Splunk and its dashboard capabilities
• Familiarity with Cyber Kill Chain methodology