JOIN THE TEAM!
Assistant Project Manager
- Job Title
- Assistant Project Manager
- Job ID
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Other Location
- Project Management Duties
- Assist project managers in all day-to-day tasks throughout the course of pre-construction, construction and post-construction.
- Distribute project documentation to field superintendents (e.g., meeting minutes, RFIs, etc.) and other team members, as appropriate.
- Obtain subcontractor prequalification documents and maintain subcontractor files/binders.
- Assist in process to bid preliminary plans.
- Receive subcontractor bids, assist in spreading bids and maintain bid logs/binders.
- Prepare and distribute requests for information, and maintain related logs and files/binders.
- Prepare and distribute submittals for approval, and maintain related logs and files/binders.
- Assist in set up of project field files/binders.
- Assist in preparing preliminary & final construction schedules.
- Prepare change order requests and maintain change order logs/files.
- Assist in tracking job costs and projections.
- Attend meetings at project sites, as needed.
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute meeting meetings.
- Assist in project transition to buyer, owner or property management company.
- Company Support
- Assist in maintaining database of historical costs and construction information.
- Maintain thorough and accurate project documentation, including personally saving all electronic documents in accordance with company standards.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Salary – DOE
- Health, dental and vision coverage available for individual after 90 days. Dependents can be covered at employee’s expense.
- Profit sharing plan (after eligibility, 20% vesting per year, 5 years = 100% vested).
- 401(k) available for your contributions upon eligibility for profit sharing plan.
- Paid vacation: two weeks after one year of employment; three weeks after five years of employment. Vacation time does not carry over into the next year.
- Six paid holidays annually
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance.
- Project Management Duties
Option 1: Create a New Profile
We are always looking for good people.
Why Work at MFRG-ICON?
If you like challenging yourself, helping people, having fun, and participating in a fantastic culture while working with a solid group of people in a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving environment, we want to hear from you.
Salary & Time Off
Competitive salaries and all the usual holidays plus a few you might not expect.
We want you to be healthy! We have great employer-sponsored medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Location & Office
We have offices in Los Angeles, CA and Scottsdale, AZ. The work environment is fun, casual, collaborative, and feels like a big family.