Office Assistant - Confidential
- Job Title
- Office Assistant - Confidential
- Job ID
- Sterling, VA 20166
- Other Location
Our client is family owned and family friendly commercial HAVC contractor specializing in custom maintenance service contracting.
We are looking for a competent full-time Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative company operations. This is a long-term position with excellent growth potential. Our ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks. This person will be a self-motivated, energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented team player who enjoys making a difference and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced office.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information, ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Co-ordinate and maintain office administrative records such as office keys, phones, SmartTags, GPS devices, company vehicles and company credit cards.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Generate, maintain and manage documents or reports designed to provide staff and contract support.
- Coordinate with others to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Timely follow-up of priority tasks and customer requests.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent; business college training an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Quick Books.
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection.
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- General office telephone skills, documentation skills, scheduling and dispatching skills, meeting planning.
Our client offers an attractive, competitive compensation package and benefits including, medical, dental, employer-paid basic life and personal accident insurance and STD/LTD, paid vacation and sick leave, 401k, education assistance and an EAP program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.