BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
- Job Title
- Forensic Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
The Forensic Analyst maintains responsibility for the forensic analysis of workstations, servers, and mobile devices in response to Cyber incidents.
- Preserve and analyze data from electronic data sources, including laptop and desktop computers, servers, and mobile devices.
- Investigate network intrusions to determine the cause and extent of the breach.
- Preserve, harvest, and process electronic data per the firm’s policies and practices.
- Liaise with client representatives, research and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in data hiding and network security and encryption
- Produce high quality written work that presents complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
- Required Skills
• Bachelors Degree
• DoD Directive 8570.01–M Certification, including IAT I, II, or III
• Experience with forensic techniques and the most commonly used forensic toolsets, including: EnCase Enterprise, EnCase eDiscovery, Tableau Writeblockers and Imagers, and FTK suite
• Ability to prepare and present briefings and training
• Ability to initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks independently
US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Masters Degree