We’re always looking forward here, which means that we’re constantly looking for new talent to join our company. Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to join us.
- Job Title
- Operations Associate
- Position ID
- Charleston, SC 29464
- Other Location
Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing commercial real estate firms, is seeking a highly-organized Operations Associate to join our dynamic and collaborative company headquarters in Charleston, SC. This position plays a key role in ensuring accuracy and compliance of SIG’s 300+ annual transactions and provides critical support to SIG Leadership and Brokers across our 5 offices.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 1+ years of experience in data entry or analysis; you are a data geek excited by all things quantitative and analytical in nature
- Majored in (or studied just for fun) business administration, finance, statistics, analytics, quality control, or related field; experience or working knowledge of commercial or residential real estate and related principles preferred
- Brings strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail (many job postings say it, we really mean it); one misplaced comma or extra 0 on a deal document can create major financial issues
- Values business ethics, The Golden Rule, and teamwork; you are both an independent self-starter and collaborative team player who genuinely cares about others
- Is able to effectively prioritize and handle competing demands; you have the innate ability to roll up your sleeves and problem solve or make quick decisions with sound judgment
- Communicates professionally and puts internal colleagues and customers at ease (without being a doormat) when in information-gathering mode
- Has proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce or CRM-based systems
The Job Details (Not Exhaustive):
- Collaborates with internal teams to provide outstanding service to our clients and partners as they go through the buying and selling process of a transaction
- Manages the accuracy of the company’s Master Inventory Pipeline and intake process of new listings and sales opportunities within CRM Salesforce system
- Reviews and populates large volume of transactional documents (e.g. listing agreements, amendments, purchase agreements, closing documents) for accuracy and signatures based on guidelines and templates
- Oversees and audits deal folders within our cloud-based storage system to ensure all transaction-related documents are accurate and properly filed
- Assists the Management Team in the coordination of company-wide metrics reports and analytics (e.g. monthly deals, quarterly listings and closings, commissions)
- Provides monthly reporting and metrics to vendors and 3rd-party services on Company Deal Pipeline (listings and closings)
- Continuously improves and implements systems and processes for reporting and deal management and assists Management Team with key advanced tasks as assigned
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,900 transactions worth more than $4.5B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $700M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.