BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Executive Assistant II
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant II
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
The Executive Assistant candidate will perform a variety of administrative duties, providing mission support for the customer. Team member will provide general administrative services and directly supports one or more functions or business areas, including: facilities management, finance, human resources, imaging and publishing, information management, logistics, procurement, medical, and security. Provide guidance and assistance to the completion of tasks for general office and/or program support. The nature of the position has some autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements. May perform in a team lead capacity and monitor the work flow of other EA’s and provide mentoring and guidance accordingly.
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or office, Monitor e-mail and telephones of manager(s) or office members.
- Draft, proofread, edit and give final review of all correspondences, produce other documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports, Pass and receive clearances and prepares access lists.
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems; archives files as necessary, Maintains and updates databases or spreadsheets, Prepares, tracks, monitors, and analyzes statistics.
- Produce content and materials for briefing packages and presents information through briefings to various audiences.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate individuals/offices, Process administrative and personnel paperwork.
- Compile, collate, analyze, and summarize abstracting data, perform research; retrieve information or documents from databases, and the Internet.
- Administer and troubleshoot databases, set up new user accounts and accesses; runs reports; performs database clean up tasks.
- Perform as Action Officer for oversight, monitoring, and reporting on status of task completion related to the execution of a program, process, or transaction.
- Evaluate, propose, and implement innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration.
- Plan, schedule, organize, and execute meetings, conferences, and off-sites.
- Participate in meetings and events: serving as recorder or working member of group; may brief or present administrative support related information.
- Perform back up duties for other offices within the directorate/office.
- Produce and/or prepare weekly status reports on the progress of action items and initiatives for the function or business areas.
- Maintain inventory; issue equipment, record receipts, or supplies.
- Assist with the oversight and accounting for inventory.
- Plan and support the transportation of material and people.
- Plan and support office renovations and move management activities
- Perform as a focal point for a program or process, Assists with a program or process.
- Ensure compliance with IC regulations and procedures, Coordinate, track, and monitor administrative and program support activity.
- Maintain accounting records, Process travel, training, and POV vouchers, assist with the approval process for government credit card purchasing, and Handle disbursing transactions including airline tickets, metro checks, and general travel information, Track overall budget for component or program.
- Required Skills
• Associate or Bachelor's or certificate
• 5 years as an EA or senior Administrative Assistant and/or
at least 3+ years with the DoD or IC as an EA.
• Knowledge of administrative processes and procedures in the IC.
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of protocol and precedence, and Agency/IC structure, regulations, and policies.
• Extensive knowledge of current practices associated with filing and tracking systems, allowing efficient and rapid storage and retrieval of information.
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of travel and Agency-unique activities to perform as Station POC for individuals on TDY.
• Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of operational procedures and cover protocols to meet operations flights.
• Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to train others.
• Thorough knowledge in the use of MS Office Suite applications, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
• Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret highly complex information from multiple sources and draw insightful conclusions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
• Excellent skills in planning and organizing to systematically coordinate, track, and complete work flow in accordance with the unique guidelines and procedures of multiple agencies/organizational entities.
• Strong representational skills to attend meetings, events, and forums on behalf of upper management.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Bachelor's or PMP or other Professional Certification
• 10+ years as an EA or senior Administrative Assistant and/or at least 5+ years with the DoD or IC as an EA.