BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values.
We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers.
When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family.
We offer a competitive benefits package, to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Instructional Systems Designer III
- Job Title
- Instructional Systems Designer III
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Springfield, VA 22150
- Other Location
The Instructional Systems Designer will have knowledge and experience developing and implementing competency-based training content utilizing adult learning, instructional design, technology-mediated learning, and learning theory.
Team member will have:
- A solid understanding of the pedagogical principles of instructional systems theory
- An enthusiastic application of existing and emerging educational technologies
- An in-depth understanding of instructional design issues related to teaching and learning.
- Required Skills
Education/Min Years Experience:
• Master's Degree and 10-14 Years Experience
OR equivalent experience within field
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management principles.
• Proficient with e-Learning authoring tools.
• Experience using an LCMS, the Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM), and Section 508 compliance design requirements.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required
- Optional Skills
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Instructional Systems Design (ISD), Education Technology, or related area from an accredited (i.e., regional, national, or institutional) academic institution
• 10 or more years of professional experience as an ISD OR at least 8 years of experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs, web-based training development, and synchronous and asynchronous learning content in a formal academic or professional education and training environment
Blackboard Certified Trainer Program,
Teaching and Learning Online Certification Series,
Teaching and Learning Online Advanced Certification Series and Administrator Certifications;
Articulate Storyline Certification