Join the Parkview Team
We are the Best Place To Work, Practice Medicine & Receive Care
Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), Surgery, Full Time
- Job Title
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), Surgery, Full Time
- Job ID
- Pueblo, CO 81003
- Other Location
Are you ready for an opportunity that honors your skills as a Certified Surgical Technologist? We are currently looking for Full Time Certified Surgical Technologist/Certified Operating Room Technician to join our Surgical Team at Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, CO. Parkview is a 350-bed acute care teaching hospital that is privately owned and governed. We are seeking a Certified Surgical Technologist/Certified Operating Room Technician to provide care to patients in a surgical setting within their scope in our Operating Room. New Graduates are Welcome to Apply!
Parkview Medical Center provides a full array of benefits including tuition reimbursement, on- site child care, and health insurance.
Certified Surgical Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties as directed by the Operating Room Nurse within their scope to include assessing patients within the surgical field
- Assists as scrub in any and all procedures.
- Certified Surgical Technologist/Certified Operating Room Technician will understand and participate in Quality Improvement, and Performance Measurement Process Improvement
Certified Surgical Technologist Job Experience Requirements:
- High School Graduate or equivalent AAS degree in Surgical Technology approved program
- Certified Surgical Technologist or Certified Operating Room Technician from the NBSTSA OR NCCT within 6 months of hire/ transfer /promotion
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a preoperative setting as Certified Surgical Technologist in a hospital setting
Parkview hospital offers a team focused atmosphere, opportunities for growth, and a dynamic employee and community-centric culture. Our technology advancements and easy access to care continues to make us a leader in healthcare and the largest employer in Pueblo, CO. We are extremely proud of our achievements and national recognitions, such as being ranked as a High Performing Hospital in Orthopedics by the U.S. News & World Report. Come experience for yourself why we are known for being the best place to work, practice medicine and receive care! If you would like to join our incredible team at Parkview Medical Center, apply today!!
To inquire or apply, contact Crystal Apodaca at (719) 569-5688 or firstname.lastname@example.org